Godhead: the Father, the Son, the Spirit


God is Creator

Mal. 2:10 “Is it not one father that all of us have? Is it not one God that has created us? Why is it that we deal treacherously with one another, in profaning the covenant of our forefathers?

Job 33:4 God’s own spirit made me, And the Almighty’s own breath proceeded to bring me to life.

John 1:3 All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence.


God is All powerful

Eph. 1.21 Far above every government and authority and power and lordship and every name named, not only in this system of things, but also in that to come.

Hebs. 1:3 He is the reflection of [his] glory and the exact representation of his very being, and he sustains all things by the word of his power;

Matt. 28.18 And Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.

Romans 15.13 May the God who gives hope fill YOU with all joy and peace by YOUR believing, that YOU may abound in hope with power of holy spirit.


Kingdom of God

Matt. 6.9-10 “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10 Let your kingdom come.

Eph. 5:5 For YOU know this, recognizing it for yourselves, that no fornicator or unclean person or greedy person—which means being an idolater—has any inheritance in the kingdom of the Christ and of God.

2 Peter 1.11 In fact, thus there will be richly supplied to YOU the entrance into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Romans 14:17 For the kingdom of God does not mean eating and drinking, but [means] righteousness and peace and joy with holy spirit.


Psalms 25:5 Make me walk in your truth and teach me, For you are my God of salvation. In you I have hoped all day long.

John 14:6 Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 15:26 When the helper arrives that I will send YOU from the Father, the spirit of the truth, which proceeds from the Father, that one will bear witness about me;


GOD Dwells/Resides with us

2 Cor 6:16 For we are a temple of a living God; just as God said: “I shall reside among them and walk among [them], and I shall be their God, and they will be my people.”

Eph. 3.17 To have the Christ dwell through [YOUR] faith in YOUR hearts with love; that YOU may be rooted and established on the foundation,

1 Cor. 3.16 Do YOU not know that YOU people are God’s temple, and that the spirit of God dwells in YOU?


GOD Sanctifies

1 Thess. 5:23 May the very God of peace sanctify YOU completely. And sound in every respect may the spirit and soul and body of YOU [brothers] be preserved in a blameless manner at the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Hebs. 13.12 Hence Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered outside the gate.

Rom 15:16 For me to be a public servant of Christ Jesus to the nations, engaging in the holy work of the good news of God, in order that the offering, namely, these nations, might prove to be acceptable, it being sanctified with holy spirit.



GOD Knows All things

1 John 3:20 as regards whatever our hearts may condemn us in, because God is greater than our hearts and knows all things.

John 16:30 Now we know that you know all things and you do not need to have anyone question you. By this we believe that you came out from God.”

1 Cor. 2:10 For it is to us God has revealed them through his spirit, for the spirit searches into all things, even the deep things of God.



GOD is from Everlasting/Time indefinite

Psalms 90:2 Before the mountains themselves were born, Or you proceeded to bring forth as with labor pains the earth and the productive land,Even from time indefinite to time indefinite you are God.

Micah 5:2 “And you, O Beth´le•hem Eph´ra•thah, the one too little to get to be among the thousands of Judah, from you there will come out to me the one who is to become ruler in Israel, whose origin is from early times, from the days of time indefinite.

Heb 9:14 how much more will the blood of the Christ, who through an everlasting spirit offered himself without blemish to God, cleanse our consciences from dead works that we may render sacred service to [the] living God?


God is Love:

John 3:16 “For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life.

Ephesians 5:2 and go on walking in love, just as the Christ also loved YOU and delivered himself up for YOU as an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling odor.

Romans 15:30 Now I exhort YOU, brothers, through our Lord Jesus Christ and through the love of the spirit, that YOU exert yourselves with me in prayers to God for me,


God is Omni Present

Jermiah 23:24 “Or can any man be concealed in places of concealment and I myself not see him?” is the utterance of Jehovah.
Matt 18:20 For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.”

Matt 28:20 Teaching them to observe all the things I have commanded YOU. And, look! I am with YOU all the days until the conclusion of the system of things.”

Ps 139:7-8 Where can I go from your spirit, And where can I run away from your face? 8 If I should ascend to heaven, there you would be; And if I should spread out my couch in She´ol, look! you [would be there].


God is Holy

Isaiah 6:3 And this one called to that one and said: “Holy, holy, holy is Jehovah of armies.

Revelation 4:8 And as for the four living creatures, each one of them respectively has six wings; round about and underneath they are full of eyes. And they have no rest day and night as they say: “Holy, holy, holy is Jehovah God, the Almighty, who was and who is and who is coming.”

Our God is an awesome Holy God and no wonder the Angels of God go, "holy, holy, holy". That is "Once Holy for God the Father, once Holy for God the Son, Once Holy for God the Spirit".